- EMSOS 2009 - 22ND ANNUAL MEETING OF THE EUROPEAN MUSCULO-SKELETAL ONCOLOGY SOCIETY (www.emsos2009.de)
- The December issue of the Electronic Sarcoma Update Newsletter (ESUN)
has been posted to the web; see http://tinyurl.com/y4qu6l.
- Center for Orthopedic
Oncology and Musculoskeletal Research Washington
Cancer Institute at Washington Hospital Center http://www.sarcoma.org
Tissue Sarcoma People Org
is an young organization rigorously no-profit, that develops the
function to support Melanoma and Sarcoma people.
CONTICANET consortium currently consists of 19 organisations and
plans to become a world leader in the understanding, diagnosis
and management of connective tissue cancers.
Tissue Oncology Society
is an international group comprised of physicians and scientists with
a primary interest in the tumors of connective tissues. The goal of
the society is to advance the care of patients with connective tissue
tumors and to increase knowledge of all aspects of the biology of these
tumors, including basic and clinical research.
- The aims of the
European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
are to conduct, develop, coordinate, and stimulate laboratory and clinical
research in Europe to improve the management of cancer and related problems
by increasing survival but also patients' quality of life.
- Die medizinische Welt der Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Zentrum für Weichteilsarkome am Südwestdeutschen Tumorzentrum - CCC Tübingen des Universitätsklinikums Tübingen
- SPAEN Sarcoma Patients EuroNet e.V./Assoc.